Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jarett Strikes Again!

Jarett has a Dr's appt today. I told him to take a bath. He had already been outside and in the chicken pen this morning.

I don't know how those of you with boys decide if yours are clean, but I smell my boys. Ha! Ha! Yes, I smell their hair, hands and stomachs. (that enough to know)

Well, I told Jarett again to take a bath.

He calls back, "I DID!"

I never heard the water, usually Jarett fills the tub with a lake three times and had bubbles to the ceiling. So, he had to present himself for the 'smelling'. His hair smelled like shampoo, his stomach was neutral, so I said, "lift your arms". Jarett gives me this funny look.

So, I stood, gave him a stare and said, "Jarett, you had a 'hit and miss' bath, didn't you?"

Jarett puts his arms down and walks away saying, "they are not going to look at or smell my pits!"

God Help Us!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Mine get out of the shower and put their dirty clothes back on.

    ReplyDelete