Today I used my 2 hours differently.
1st, I went to a furniture store and walked around looking for, hopefully soon, new furniture. I never made eye contact with the sales person and explained I wanted to look.
2nd, I went to lunch by myself. I went to our sushi restaurant and had lunch. I have not had a restaurant meal by myself in a very long time. It was quite and I was upset when the lunch crowd started coming in and sitting at tables near me. I had thought that maybe I was being selfish, going to lunch by myself, but they were having Easter party lunch and I overcame that feeling.
Then I went to pick up the boys and felt the 'LOVE' again. I actually had a moment to miss them - a little.
I think that this was the last day this school season, so my 2 hours alone are over. I can't wait until Sept. :0)
Well, I did sign Jarett up for summer camp 3 days a week. That will be 4 hours, 3 times a week soon!!! :) :) :) Now I just have to find one for Kyle.
No comments:
Post a Comment